Those good olden days...!

By Diary,Pen and Coffee - February 26, 2018

In the continue long run, we often come to a point when we really realize that we have changed ourselves a lot in the rapid stream of life. We can relate this flow of life with the river. Sometimes it may be a rapid flow, denoting the stress free moments, while sometimes it may come across challenges in the form of hurdles like rocks, which may slower the speed of the flow. But, it doesn't means life of river ends there. Our life is as mysterious like the river. Journey of the river ends when it actually meets the Sea or the Ocean, which has no movement. That's when the life of people comes to an end, when there is no ups and downs.

We do get so busy in our work, we enjoy, many times we get bored and even get frustrated enough. Combine action of all these makes us realize our pasts. It takes us to the times when we had everything easily available. If you ask me, hell yeah..! I miss my olden days, the older me, those old people. The most fascinating thing being a kid is the innocence ! They don't even clearly know what is good and what is bad. Unknowingly, they actually just don't care about anything. They live and do things as per their wishes. This was the real happiness for me and will always be.

As of now we get matured enough, lot of conflict of emotions arise in our mind. Generally conflict of emotions gets automatically developed when there is difference in the level of maturity between two. Various questions arises in our mind at every damn single little things like - who, whom, how, when, what and where. And, also a time comes when we have nothing to talk about. Here we come and try sitting alone for a while in silence. This is the thing I mostly do. I love sitting alone in silence with the understandable person, right from my childhood.

Everyone have something to learn from their pasts. Like, I really miss the dedication I used to give to my work. Here's one memory I would like to share with you all - During my 8th and 9th standards, I used to ride bicycle a lot. Inorder to increase my height at least to an optimum level, my uncle suggested me to make almost 20-25 rounds per day of our colony ! I took it so seriously, that I used to make 25+ rounds along with my friend, who used to join me almost everytime. We used to make gossips and do all the monkey businesses (mischiefs) together. Unknowingly, we created lot of memories. The way we used to talk to people were horrible enough. When we recall those days, we get reasons to laugh out a lot !! There are many moments which we create all the time. Today's mischiefs will always be remembered tomorrow !

But, there are surely many things that I have to learn back from the pasts, thinking about which gives me goosebumps everytime. I'm sure, same must be with you all too. But yes, those days ain't gonna come back ! Let us try to make our present moments more memorable. As they say, everything will come back to the right place. Just keep calm and trust the process !

Until next time,
Love.
Krishnakant .V. Modani

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments