Earning happiness out of loneliness...

By Diary,Pen and Coffee - August 08, 2017

'Loneliness' - thing I love the most.May be it's strange thing for many of you reading this article. By the way, I have to take this time out, for the things I have experienced, and things that haven't occurred yet. 
 
 Staying alone isn't terrible for me. I remember one of my major decision to go Kota after my 10th standard for higher studies. My another decision connected to it was to stay alone. I was all set to stay alone in the city to study, in a single room without sharing it with anyone. I didn't have any idea about the place I was going to. I was accompanied by my mom and dad. When I reached the city, the same evening I was left alone. That same evening I have cried harder and harder in the room - thing I have never talked about to anyone. Blaming on my own decisions...but, had a fear of quiting my studies too. But after few days I became quite comfortable there. My own decisions taught me not to lose hope. Though I got a failure, I'm still happy for the decisions I took, because it taught me how to stay alone with peace. It made me more stronger within.

I still prefer to stay alone and do the things I'm interested in. That's my way of seeking happiness. Moreover, when you are alone, many times you get depressed. I swear.., I even don't know how sometimes I get motivated without any reason, just thinking about the situations I have been through.

Believe in yourself. There's a long way to go ahead. Take your time. Make room for yourself and run with your own pace.


Until next time,
Love.
Krishnakant .V. Modani

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments