Hope,rather than to expect

By Diary,Pen and Coffee - July 22, 2017

     
From a long time,I felt like I was watching the flow of life. The way it goes. Too scared of jumping in and have fun. I was like waiting for the right time to jump into.

I didn't want to jump until success was guaranteed. Decisions which I made always gives me a goosebumps.Whatever the decisions may be,we always want to succeed. Yeah,same thing was with me too. I got quite disappointed when I couldn't succeed. You just can't blame it on others for that. I make lot of mistakes. I get annoyed on myself too. Yet, I have lots of things which I have experienced. Happy for those. Happy for my decisions,for it gave me experience and maturity at an early ages.

Situations and circumstances teaches us a lot. People's behavior also gets added up.These days a small achievement is like a pleasure.I may say - hope rather than to expect more from ourselves. There is difference between hope and expectations.Hope is basically a wishful thinking. It's about dreams,but there is a feeling of uncertainty revolving around it. Expectations involves probability.
     
You will surely get a lot of chances,make an optimum use of it and stay happy.


Until next time,
Love.
Krishnakant .V. Modani

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments