Every rainy night, create moments!

By Diary,Pen and Coffee - June 27, 2017

I still remember those days when I used to sit on the windowpane, listening to music and watching rainfall during night time. Many of us have been definitely connected to the good as well as bad moments especially during the rainy days.

It was a friday night during my school days, where we used to have 2 days holiday in a week. i.e. Saturday and Sunday. Friday was the day for which I used to wait for. Moreover, it was a rainy night. Many things were going on as usual. But, what amused me was the sound of rainfall when it used to strike the surface of the road and the windowpane. Adding more to it, the brisky sound of water falling on the leaves were more pleasant. It forced me to stop the music for a while and listen to them.

After sitting for long hours on the windowpane, I went to the bed. The next morning when I woke up with my elder brother, we saw plenty of water getting accumulated all over the road due to the blockages in the drainage pipes. It was expected by us that this would surely happen after such heavy rain. We started making our own paper boats early morning and went down to take a race and see whose boat goes through a long distance. The boat use to go through various hurdles, even through gutters and we use to keep track on them to see who wins..! Such was our excitements and those were the memories which we created unknowingly !!

Since then I have learned one thing - It's all about the matter of moment..! One should always try to create good times and should even stick to their main motto wherever they go. I believe, primary aim of every person should be to live with peace and happiness. Enjoy all the moments. Indeed, you should try to create good ones, which will one day surely become your past, remembering of which will definitely give you great happiness..!! 
                    
Until next time,
Love.
Krishnakant .V. Modani

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments